Friday, June 27, 2003

No. You're right gasbag. These kids aren't causing anyone grief yet. They'll do that later when they let them out of that hole. They'll run around using religion to annoy the rest of the general population.

Personally, I'm a pretty gung-ho Jesus guy, but I find these type of people to be pretty freaking irritating. I don't hate 'em, but I don't like 'em either. Don't worry about inciting any anger this way. My language might be little extreme - that's just how I type.


Also, I find the Amish to be a very interesting group of people. The menonites? I'll jerk off in their faces, they can go straight to hell.

Sorry I didn't respond to your post Monica, but my fingers were broken. Who's the asshole now?

No comments:

Castoreum

Animal scent markings are notorious for smelling terrible. But castoreum is different. It has a musky smell that some people describe as van...