Wednesday, June 04, 2003

I have no problem with cheating in baseball. I think it makes the game better. As far as Sammy's excuse goes - nobody's buying it. I don't know why major leaguers have such a hard time telling the difference between their corked bats and their legal ones. If I was an honest ball player I'd have "corked bat" written on it so my dumb latino ass would know the difference.

The biggest redneck in baseball is a tie between Woody Williams and J.D. Drew. They're also two of the hottest players in baseball. I don't know why you republicans have such a problem with good old boys these days. The biggest cracker ass in politics is sitting in the oval office.

Does comparing Patterson to Edmunds deserve a response? Yes.

No comments:

Castoreum

Animal scent markings are notorious for smelling terrible. But castoreum is different. It has a musky smell that some people describe as van...