Tuesday, June 24, 2003

I have no problem being reincarnated as one of the many types of rodent species, such as the beaver or otter. I don't want to be a bug--that is my human bias--but life would at least be comparitively short. Exotic creatures come to mind when I think of having a choice in inhabiting a new life form, especially sea creatures: squid, plankton, crab, jellyfish, stingray.

Oh, to be a plankton. Life's duties would be simpler. My life's goal would be to be eaten by a blue whale.

I could do forrest creatures too. Brown bear or elk. The nobility of the woodland.

Bow before me you fucking rabbits and squirrels.

No comments:

Castoreum

Animal scent markings are notorious for smelling terrible. But castoreum is different. It has a musky smell that some people describe as van...