Thursday, June 26, 2003

Hey, I'm into facism as much as the next guy, but these guys are over the top. This is got nothing to do with religion. My beef with them is they fancy themselves more disciplined then the general population, and that's bullshit. Their problem is they don't want to grow up. They want strict rules to keep them in line. That to me says they don't believe they can be disciplined without the threat of being kicked out of their prestigious club. These kids have less freedom then most 12-year-olds. As far as I can see that makes these college-aged students nothing more then babies. My advice to these assholes: Grow Up. Live in the real world. What I really hate is that the school uses Christianity to disguise what is essentially a fascist environment.

Jesus Christ did not live like these kids.

No comments:

Castoreum

Animal scent markings are notorious for smelling terrible. But castoreum is different. It has a musky smell that some people describe as van...