Wednesday, June 11, 2003

ass but no fuck.

Hey guys, howzit going. I put up the rest of the online Midterm Exam for Nancy Ford's Family Law class this morning. I still have to copy conferences from one Business Administration course (MARKETING COMMUNICATIONS) to another. It's a long, tedious, painful process. Luckily I have my 75 Hours of Slack to listen to. Praise Bob.

Several Pre-Publication editions of the Supplemental Ombudsmen Training Modules are ready for download. Margaret is relieved to finally get these done. We still have the Retirement Research Foundation Report due in July to work on. Thankfully, I get the next few days off from ICARE.

No comments:

Castoreum

Animal scent markings are notorious for smelling terrible. But castoreum is different. It has a musky smell that some people describe as van...