Wednesday, June 25, 2003

As a non-Potterphile, I'll wait to borrow book five, rather than pay for it.
When you were at the White House, did you remember to bow and curtsy?

I've started my Master's Project. Jesus H. Buddha Muhammad Krishna, What a monster. I'll be busy with this until 2004.

I hurt myself reading a book this weekend. I feel betrayed, angry, and dissappointed with my body.

Boys are not hard to lure. According to research, they like and respond to, in no particular order: cleavage, breasts, comic books, video games, guns, fake boobs, tight asses, The Matrix, Star Trek, sports, dating advice from women, dick or pussy jokes, their mommies.

No comments:

Castoreum

Animal scent markings are notorious for smelling terrible. But castoreum is different. It has a musky smell that some people describe as van...