Saturday, June 21, 2003

"And I thought the original movie was bullshit" That's right Beavers, I saw Matrix 2 tonight. What a horrible and miserable piece of Crap! The characters were barely one-dimensional, and the dialogue was ( . . . . .)


That''s the best I got. Somebody wrote the dialogue.They shouldn't have done that. I'm mad that I had to listen to all of that shit. I just wanted the machines to break, and the humans to start drinking. That's not sci-fi but It would have actually Meant something. Talking about the infallible nature of machines, the ice machine at work broke again the other day. That fucking thing has one job. Make Ice. And it breaks. If I had one job, and it was to make ice. I would make the hell out that ice.

No comments:

Castoreum

Animal scent markings are notorious for smelling terrible. But castoreum is different. It has a musky smell that some people describe as van...