Monday, May 26, 2003

Great! I talked to Beth today. I really appreciate you letting me and friend stay. We are going to see a couple of shows and see Chicago. We will arrive Friday, June 6th, in the afternoon sometime.

I look forward to visiting with you.

Talk to you soon cousin,
Matt Komanecky

-----Original Message-----
From: Tom Atkins
To: mkoma01s@uis.edu
Sent: 5/24/03 3:37 PM
Subject: Visit

Matt,

Hi. Great you are coming. You can come up my house June 5-7. From my house in Rolling Meadows, IL my Address is 117 New Castle Court. I
will give directions next Friday. I flying to Las Vegas to a convemtion this week. I have a bedroom from my son is going to Gauyama this summer.
I will call you later.

Cousin,
Tom Atkins

No comments:

Castoreum

Animal scent markings are notorious for smelling terrible. But castoreum is different. It has a musky smell that some people describe as van...