Sunday, April 13, 2003

there's a mentally disabled lady at my job who roles silverwhere. I've never seen her have a siezure before, bet she had one this afternoon. I saw her go down, so I went over to help her. there's not much I could do, so I just held her hand for a minute or two while she was convulsing. It was scary shit. She finally came to and it looked like she just wanted to cry. It took her a long time to finally get her senses together.

I once had a siezure. I was leaving gym class, and a guy rushed me and hit me in the chest - right on my heart. I went down right there in the hallway. I started to siezure, and I was scared. When I finally came to I played if off like it was nothing. I was embarassed. The guy that hit me apologized over and over.

I don't know why that guy went after me. I guess he thought I could take it.

After this lady at work - Lisa - came to, I rubbed her shoulder and tried to make her feel better, but I don't think it worked. I don't think she ever liked me too much. She's always had a big crush on Steve the Bartender.

No comments:

Castoreum

Animal scent markings are notorious for smelling terrible. But castoreum is different. It has a musky smell that some people describe as van...