Sunday, April 06, 2003

Purple Dress Day is officially over. It was very successful. My day started at 7 a.m. when I went to decorate the reception hall. From there is was getting my hair done at 10:30 a.m.. at some upscale hair place out west. Fancy. I went for a Marilyn Monroe-ish hairdo. It turned out great. Then off to my parents house for lunch. Off to the church at 1. Put on purple dresses, pose for many many pictures. My face hurt from smiling. The ceremony went well... then directly after that there were MORE pictures. GEEZ. Then off to the reception. GOOD TIMES. My family met Josh on friday night and he was at the wedding on saturday too. He was a big hit. My neices and nephews are in love with the guy. After said reception there was drinking at the brewhaus and the underground city tavern. I had to carry two drunk people from the bar and get their asses home.
I sincerely hope that everyone elses Saturday was as eventful and exciting as my own! Have a great Sunday Beavers.

No comments:

Castoreum

Animal scent markings are notorious for smelling terrible. But castoreum is different. It has a musky smell that some people describe as van...