Tuesday, April 29, 2003

I just realized something too. We haven't talked to much about the Iraqi War.

I'm feeling French as of late, and I'm starting to wonder why we conquered the regime. Personally, I don't care that we liberated all those people. I don't have any Iraqi friends. And as far as their wmd's? What wmd's? They didn't launch any at our troops, or at Israel, or at the Kurds.

I've been reading a lot of a magazine called: "The American Conservative." I completely agree with their sentiments on this war. We Americans should avoid foreign affairs like we've avoided the SAR's epidemic.

I miss Tayter's views, and I miss all the "old" conservatives that would agree with me. (not that I was ever around for any of that.) However, I can't help but think all the views of the protesters of the IMF and World Bank would fit in perfectly with the viewpoints of our founding fathers.

Bush was never a nation builder until he destroyed a nation. Journalist of the year goes to John Stewart.

No comments:

Castoreum

Animal scent markings are notorious for smelling terrible. But castoreum is different. It has a musky smell that some people describe as van...