Saturday, March 29, 2003

WAR Dreams

It was night, on the eve of an invasion in a dream version of Springfield. Most of us were civilians, outside in the empty streets looking for abandon schools or libraries to hide out in. We broke into an dark and quiet school, that looked like a cross betwwen Spiringfield High and a State building. We thought we would be safe in there. It turned out, there were already hundreds of other people inside, scrambling around, running around the mazelike corridors looking for a safe place to stay. The halls were busy with traffic. As I walked by a classroom or janitor's room of some sort I saw some security guard types readying there batons and uniforms for a fight. I only got a glimpse. I noticed another girl wandering around, and I followed here for a little bit down into the mazelike train-station that is underneath the buildings in so many of my dreams. THen I went on my own way.

No comments:

Castoreum

Animal scent markings are notorious for smelling terrible. But castoreum is different. It has a musky smell that some people describe as van...