Monday, March 10, 2003

Shut up, fatass.

I've found a song that explains how I feel about Mike Mann. It's called The Way You Say Goodnight, by the Magnetic Fields. The particular line I'm thinking of goes:

You've got a devastating point of view
and everything you say is true.
You're beautiful
beautiful

Also, the line "How come it's always dark when you're around?" is apt.

And Monica, my dear, you can see who is who by checking the Team section and looking at which e-mail address is attached to which name. That'll explain who is who. So you birthday is the 13th (What kind of bad luck number birthday is that)? Do you want something girly, like hand lotion for your birthday?

I think I had a dream with Alison in it last night. Except is was not the real Alison, but a nice version of the real one. Weird.

No comments:

Castoreum

Animal scent markings are notorious for smelling terrible. But castoreum is different. It has a musky smell that some people describe as van...