Monday, March 24, 2003

I had a weird dream the other night. This guy I was in a converstion with was implying that European men, though they act all tough and macho, as soon as they get alone together like to fuck each other. Then the guy got down on all fours and mimicked getting it up the ass.
I thought it was funny.

Monica is a Pisces, which according to Yahoo Astrology, are a deep, receptive, and secretive lot. "Pisces knows all and sees all but probably won't tell' all. The Fishes keep the secrets of the universe within and to themselves. "

Monica, give up them Universal secrets, girl. Do tell.

And I have also discovered, that not only am I a Fire Sun sign, filled with fiery vigor, but so is old Eric the Leo and Mike the Ram. I would have thought Mike was Air, cause his head is always in the clouds of his ivory POW tower.

No comments:

Castoreum

Animal scent markings are notorious for smelling terrible. But castoreum is different. It has a musky smell that some people describe as van...