Thursday, February 20, 2003

MONICA! I'm still here!

What is in a name? We are all inside each other anyway, each in each other's digestive system, resonating on a single tiny node.
Look, I'm creating multiple media identities. Just like I present a physical identity when I meet you in person, I present my ELECTRONIC identity out here in cyberspace. Besides, I'm scared (conspiranoia!) of the Globalists/New World Orderites/Luciferians. I know that they will find me in their database and send in CIA/NSA thugs to erase me. So I'm practicing living with different identities so to keep them confused. Since we now live in an information overloaded environment, I'm hoping to get lost in the Matrix.

Bob Dobbs is my new guru. This is xenochronous (weirdly sychronous) since when I was working at Steak and Shake a man who sat at the counter, drank coffee, and read New Age books changed my world perspective. He brought me information regarding the magnetic entity Kryon, which blew my mind and still influences me today. So it is fitting that another Bob, Bob Dobbs, is having the same perceptual shifting effect on me today.
Listen to Bob Dobbs: Courses in Bob

Redefine your terms!

No comments:

Castoreum

Animal scent markings are notorious for smelling terrible. But castoreum is different. It has a musky smell that some people describe as van...