Monday, February 24, 2003

I'm so glad I only got $60.00 in fines this trip to Bloomington. I got away cheap. I call it "My donation to help with the Illinois budget crisis."

Allright gang, Google bought Prya Labs, which runs Blogger.com. Pretty soon, anyone will be able to type in "I'm in love" or "Little Runnaway boy" or "Captain Underpants" and get The Wily Beaver as a result. You see, Google is going to incorporate all the blog entries, over a million of them, which come from a Pyra labs database. Right now, one of the only ways to get our blog is to type The wily beaver A skilled engineer. This is because the Google search engine searches the Internet for web pages, many blogs are kept in private databases, like Blogspot.

So, since blogging is getting more competitive, I'm gonna need better work from all of you. We want to be number one in weblogs. Go Team.

Oh, and Michael, see me after the meeting. We have to talk about your spelling narrative coherency.

No comments:

Castoreum

Animal scent markings are notorious for smelling terrible. But castoreum is different. It has a musky smell that some people describe as van...