Monday, February 03, 2003

I just want to start out by saying i'm gay to be back (as in happy.) this last week has been awful. It took verizon 10 days to get me reconnected to the internet. The most harrowing to those days were six, seven, and eight, when verizon was customarily trying to convince me that it was not their fault, but mine, that I couldn't get connected to the interent.

Tis true - I had a formidable cold, but I came out on top, and again I am a healthy person. There are, however, still some lingering side effects - such as snot.

Matt, I looked at the revamped lamp shade site. I am appalled by the colors. What are you blind man? I did find the interface to be simple and user-friendly, and very similar to other web-sites. I give you a B- on the project, with a "see me" at the bottom concerning the colors.

More on me: there been a late breaking development lately concering my personality and personal tastes. I've started to listen to digital music. I don't know if that's a direct result of being estranged from my cyber-mates, or if it's just a side-effect of the cold. However, I think it's going to be an interesting and fun new me for the next 48 hours or so.

No comments:

Castoreum

Animal scent markings are notorious for smelling terrible. But castoreum is different. It has a musky smell that some people describe as van...