Wednesday, February 26, 2003

I am so proud to be associated with you people. Seriously, it warms my heart. I'd always envisioned this blog to be like a room full of people all screaming at the same time, making an inconprehensible wall of noise, and it looks like my dream is finally coming true.

Speaking of dreams, If my soul goes to the center of the Universe when I'm sleeping, then that means that they are ways to bypass the speed of light. Quantum physics and all that needs to be rethought.

Alt+Left Arrow is like pressing the "Back" button on your browser. I've been trying to figure out this shortcut for a year now. Somebody mentioned it off-hand in my user interface online class.

No comments:

Castoreum

Animal scent markings are notorious for smelling terrible. But castoreum is different. It has a musky smell that some people describe as van...