Thursday, January 09, 2003

There's this older guy at work who's a born again Christian, and I've been trying to convince him that he "dilikes" some people. He says he loves everybody, even Jose who tells his to "shut the fuck up" all the time. He's content to call Jose a jack-off, but still insists that he loves him.

He was talking to Kenny last night about how there's no difference between two men sleeping together and an unwed man and a women sleeping together, because they are both sins in God's eye. I was walking by and I said, "That's why I don't fuck."

He get really upset when I use the Lord's name in vain, but let's it slide why I say, "son of a whore-mongering slut."

He's an interesting man, but he's not very bright. He once got syphlis from a whore in Korea.

I wished him a thanksgiving, and he told me he was thankful that he lived in the only country where we are free to practice our own religion.

I wished him a Merry Christmas, and he said we should all be thankful because we are part of the privilaged one percent of the world that lives in comfort and happiness.

He's kind of like my father figure at work.

Let's move on. Another story about work. I was talking to my friend Eladio the other day and I was complimenting his belt, telling him how much I really liked it. It had metal studs of stars and diamonds on it, and it looked really keen. His Mom sent it to him from Guatamala. Anyway, he took off the belt and told me I could have it. Now that I think about it, that's probably the nicest thing he has done for me. I would like all the beavers to think back at all the nice things they have done for me in the past, and then figure out what they could do to top all the nice things.

No comments:

Castoreum

Animal scent markings are notorious for smelling terrible. But castoreum is different. It has a musky smell that some people describe as van...