Sunday, January 05, 2003

Matt, I'm confused is that "son" or "sun"? HELP I'm so confused. I have spent the last 4 days and nights drugged up on codeine. my tooth had begun to ache a week ago on friday and my dentist was closed til Thursday. I had to wait 6 days before having it looked at. Has anyone ever had a toothache? It hurts like a bitch. So my dentist concluded that I need to have a root canal which can't take place until tuesday. I have to be on antibiotics for 5 days before and so the pain continues. With help from the codeine i am able to control the pain for minimal amounts of time. Can somebody go ahead and make today tuesday so i can be put out of my misery?

No comments:

Castoreum

Animal scent markings are notorious for smelling terrible. But castoreum is different. It has a musky smell that some people describe as van...