Wednesday, January 29, 2003

I normally don't talk about food, so it is past time that I made a mention of it.

FOOD. EAT.

Eat a lot. eat a little. Just eat. Or don't.
Suck in the enzymes, amimo acids, vitamins, minerals, trace minerals, proteins, carbohydrates, bacteria, hormones, and whatever else you put inside your body. Are you even paying attention to what you are putting in your mouth?

Beef and cherries. That sounds oddly delicious. Wrap it in seaweed cultivated off the icy coast of Northern Canada, and I'll eat it.

(Now where is my T. S. Eliot? That's right, I don't have one.)

Did you all enjoy the electronic imagery and sound wave spectacle that was the State of the Union Address? Wow. How inspirational. If any of you out there are pollsters, give the Man 20 percentage points from yours truly.

No comments:

Castoreum

Animal scent markings are notorious for smelling terrible. But castoreum is different. It has a musky smell that some people describe as van...