Thursday, January 16, 2003

Here here. The public has a misconception that Ryan did this as he was walking out the door of office. He DID, but there were three years of research and a "distinguished" panel that looked into this issue. Oh, and if Bill O'Reilly hates Ryan's decision then I know that I like it. I don't care about his motives -- If he is a megalomaniac or if he is a sadist. He did a good thing.

Ryan gets the Democrat of the year award. And Blago gets my Republican of the year award for the symbolic cleaning house of state government. Congratulations guys, for continuing to make the distinction between political parties meaningless. Keep up the good work!

According the my astrological chart, 2003 is a year of change, and so far it is living up to the hype.

No comments:

Castoreum

Animal scent markings are notorious for smelling terrible. But castoreum is different. It has a musky smell that some people describe as van...