Monday, January 27, 2003

Greetings from inside the Matrix! I got lost amidst the Android Meme. Good to hear you are back Monica. Long time, no see/hear/taste/feel. People have been asking about you, and I've told them that you go underground every once in awhile, and resurface when it is safe. Brian says you hibernate.

So, I recommend checking out these radio programs. Counter-propaganda just died, but the links should be up until the sight suddenly dissappears one day. Hundreds of hours of excellent archives of dis-misinformation. Great researchers and communicators like Sherman Skolnick, David Icke, Alex Jones, Dr. Stan, Jeff Rense, Lenny Bloom, and Bob Dobbs. The latest I have found fascinating is this station out of Toronto that hosts a show called Cloak and Dagger - Talk radio for Spies. Most fascinating is Bob Dobbs. What a mind fuck this guy brings. He either genius or insane, probably both. Try perusing some of the related Bob material:


I miss human contact. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy the digital versions of you, my friends, but in the flesh is where true important interaction takes place. Real interaction, of the physical, emotional, psychic, intellectual. I hope to see you soon.

P.S. And Hey! I revamped the Quality Lamp Repair website to make it more informative and make it an online store! Please check it out and tell me your user experiences. What was confusing? What was missing? It still needs a Custom Orders page where step by step instructions on how to request a custom lamp shade are given (Step 1: Choose the Frame. Step 2: Choose the Fabric. Etc.)

No comments:

Castoreum

Animal scent markings are notorious for smelling terrible. But castoreum is different. It has a musky smell that some people describe as van...