Friday, January 10, 2003

Did I create a new way to spell fabulous? I don't remember that. I'll be collecting interest on that 12 cents until the payment is in my hands.

"Everybody's beavin, everybody's groovin yeah." Isn't that a B-52's song lyric? It think it is from "Love shack."

Mike, thanks for downloading those two bands Mclusky and The Street and turning me on to them. They both are rockin' my car stereo now that I have my new CD burner installed. I'm downloading English punk bands only. If it's not from "Mad"chester, I'm not listening. The sad part is, I can't find a single James song besides "Laid (acoustic)". I really want to hear their last live album.

You have to hear Hefner - the hymn for the cigarettes.

No comments:

Castoreum

Animal scent markings are notorious for smelling terrible. But castoreum is different. It has a musky smell that some people describe as van...