Monday, December 09, 2002

One nightmare final down, one to go...
Damn, it just won't end! Ok, while I'm waiting for Professor Dezhgosha to grade my program, I'll vent here on the blog. I'm going to look up some beaver myths when I get a chance. I know that little bastard has some legends attached to him.

Ok, finals are done. Yippeee!
I love everyone! (irrational exubberance)
[One second later...]
I hate everyone. (illogical fright)

I can play with my emotions like girls play with their barbie dolls. Their so easily manipulated.

Mike is the Bee's knees. Brian is the Cat's pajamas. Monica is the leopard's stripes. Joe is the bullfrog's beard.

You don't come off that way at all, Monica. That is an uncomfortable situation. In my experience, people are dumb. People are always questioning my sexuality or gender. They don't take that second it takes to figure out I'm a boy. Lazy skunkers.

Manic whatty what? I don't think so. I think I'm just a freak. Actually, it is my natural rythm. Or maybe it is unnatural, but i doubt it. We can't all be John Wayne: cool as a cucumber all the time. I freak out often. It is part of growing up.

No comments:

Castoreum

Animal scent markings are notorious for smelling terrible. But castoreum is different. It has a musky smell that some people describe as van...