Monday, December 09, 2002

Mattie- Good luck on those finals. Having fun with those barbie dolls? I'm a little confused as I think you are too. I don't come off what way? I think that question was posed by one Brian Wanless. I think you got us mixed up. Yes People are dumb. Lots of dumb people out there. Does anybody out here know if bullfrogs really have beards? And Brian------- I am NOT always depressed. Ask Matt. The old Monica used to get down a lot..... but as of late the old Monica has taken a vacation and new improved happy as can be Monica has taken over. Matt and Mike can vouch for that. Have a great day everyone....... Happy Blogging.

No comments:

Castoreum

Animal scent markings are notorious for smelling terrible. But castoreum is different. It has a musky smell that some people describe as van...