Monday, December 16, 2002

All this talk about devient sexual behavior...
Do you know where sex gets you? Barefoot. And pregnant.
My sister's birthday is this Friday, and Chino gave her a wonderful gift: a baby.
She is pregnant. That means I have another neice or nephew coming along. I wonder if that means she isn't going to get her fishbowl at Two Brothers and then go to the Spot this weekend when she turns 24.

You know Mike, I just a few minutes ago noticed the Little Homie you put on my CD shelf those weeks ago. My powers of observation aren't exaclty up to the level of Sherlock Holmes. Or should I say, Sherlock Homie?

No comments:

Castoreum

Animal scent markings are notorious for smelling terrible. But castoreum is different. It has a musky smell that some people describe as van...