Wednesday, November 13, 2002

Somebody has a hangover this morning...and it is Monica! Tequila is a bad bad thing. It possesses people, and makes them angry.

Matt Bright says,

"i posted something on there last week. It was not very serious. I am not good at being serious on things like that, but i would be willing to try. It's hard to jump into a conversation. Also, I need an invitation every time i write or else i need explicit instructions on how to get there. I hope that you caught my humor about the staying up and waiting thing. Well, talk to you soon. I'll be home over thanksgiving. See you at bruhaus? tee hee. Well, laters.

oh yeah, and i got a widescreen...yay!!"

I don't remember him posting anything. I love to hear from my friends. And for love's sake, this site is not meant to be as serious as Monica and Matt make it sound. Have either of you noticed the above beavers? Beaver = levity

No comments:

Castoreum

Animal scent markings are notorious for smelling terrible. But castoreum is different. It has a musky smell that some people describe as van...