Monday, November 04, 2002

Michael Mann, I feel you brother (in response to a comment left about 4 comments ago).. I understand the logistics are less than favorable. I guess the implication or the question I wanted to put out was the question of a possible double standard. It's not necessarily an important issue, just something that was on my mind at the time.
So I was downtown yesterday, and it felt pretty good. It was interesting to see people come out of the building and maybe just for a split second realize that the little bubble they'd been living in maybe wasn't telling them everything they needed to know on any objective level. Decent stuff. I was planning to arrive in a suit and tie, but time did not permit. My reasoning: to simply throw a kink in the stereotypical image of the voice of the dissent-er.

No comments:

Castoreum

Animal scent markings are notorious for smelling terrible. But castoreum is different. It has a musky smell that some people describe as van...