Thursday, November 21, 2002

Metadata makes me cry too, but then again, I cry alot lately. Data that explains the structure of data. Fab-u-lous.

Monica will be happy to hear that I am out of my politics "phase." Anyone have any suggestions for what the next phase in my life should be? I'm thinking of joining a circus. Actually, making my own circus, without animals. I am redefining what a circus is. Every moment of my life will be a circus. Spontaneous human action (Except that I am incapable of spontaneity).
(I'm kidding about this phase idea. My friends M and M seem to think that my life is divided into phases, but I think they confuse my personality with my haircuts.)

If want to mess around with Dragon NaturallySpeaking, Joe, be my guest. I useful for about five minutes (but not the five minutes that you expect).

On the website, Billionaires for Bush (or Gore), they have parodies of protest chants designed for billionaires. My favorite ones go like this:

This is what PLUTOCRACY looks like!

Big money united shall never be defeated!
The rich united shall never be defeated!

No comments:

Castoreum

Animal scent markings are notorious for smelling terrible. But castoreum is different. It has a musky smell that some people describe as van...