Sunday, November 03, 2002

I've been thinking about when Mike Mann said, "I think it would be intersting to see a Matt Hale speech where everyone that disagreed with hale didn't attend the event, and the remaining 15 or so in attendance just stood around waiting for the oppisition to show up."

I think you are right Mike.

I also think there is more than one way to be right. It is not a black and white, good versus evil, world we live in. The idea of facing hate and anger with love and compassion is a valid idea. That works too. Sounds like something Mother Teresa or Jesus would do.

Same thing with President Bush today. Anybody who disagrees can certainly stay home. Anybody who disagrees can certainly go there if they choose.

I'm going.

No comments:

Castoreum

Animal scent markings are notorious for smelling terrible. But castoreum is different. It has a musky smell that some people describe as van...