Friday, November 15, 2002

Here is some more fun with Dragon Naturally Speaking. Perfect reason not to spend your money on it. Or the perfect reason to spend your money on it. I report, you decide. This is good stuff folks. And I'm giving it to you for free. Read on.

This is the coolest bucking software ever seen 1 uses going on duty that suck up all I did all right I dig it would see my name is suck a my name is Rob Gay and Dan one of the axial business on foot ago locked their sit back somewhere as I must suck a year what ever.

I am the law and whose going is take your pass.

She sells seashells down by the seashore.
Why did she sells seashells down by the seashore? Well, you ask, and I tell you: I don't know why.

I am the world's fattest man.

Booker T. is the five-time world champion. He is the tallest black man I've ever seen to be spinnerooni. Soon, he will be the sixth time world champion. At the moment, he is punching the rock in the back. But the Rock will not take that shit for long. He's the about the Rock Bottom Booker T.'s candy ass.

The small bear ran across the woods, naked as a jaybird. When he saw at all things were possible he almost fell to his knees in prayer.

No comments:

Castoreum

Animal scent markings are notorious for smelling terrible. But castoreum is different. It has a musky smell that some people describe as van...