Friday, November 15, 2002

Here is a another document I found, which I created when I was messing around with Dragon Naturally Speaking Voice Recognition software last fall. Enjoy.

The Dark Knight rose from the dark night. She sells sea shells down by the seashore of life. What do I have to do make you love me? With a cold stare, he ran through the night like a bucking horse bleeding from his eyes.

Hello Sally, how are you doing today? Me? I'm doing great. Thanks for asking.

So, I've heard you got a new job in a sewage factory cleaning shit off the floor and ceiling.

How come and takes so long just to mess around with Dragon NaturallySpeaking? It seems that I've spent all weekend fucking around, sitting of the basement, staring at the ceiling, and staring at the screen. Why do birds suddenly appear every time you are near? Some guys have all the luck. Some guys have all the pain. Some guys get all the babes. Some guys do nothing but complain. I am going to ask you once. I'm not going to ask you nicely. I'm going to slap you in the cock, hit you in the nose, and backhand your bitch wife. To the ghostly ghouls and goblins of the night, I tell you this: (you are my sunshine, my only sunshine, you may be happy once guys are gray) you'll never know dear how much I love you please don't take my sunshine away.

No comments:

Castoreum

Animal scent markings are notorious for smelling terrible. But castoreum is different. It has a musky smell that some people describe as van...