Tuesday, November 26, 2002

The ghost of the Wily Beaver takes his archives now and then, Joe.

It is nice to hear from Mr. Lanter, too. What a blessing we have been given! What is Monrovia?

This is why I give up on making fun of Illinois politics. They make it too obvious, and I like subtle humour.

Mr. Natale, you still have not posted your latest column to the Wily Beaver. From those of us who do not read the Business Journal, we still want to read your column!

Besides, maybe that would inspire others to post their writings. I have always envisioned this blog to be a myriad of voices screaming to drown each other out. Help me achieve my dream.

No comments:

Castoreum

Animal scent markings are notorious for smelling terrible. But castoreum is different. It has a musky smell that some people describe as van...