Friday, November 15, 2002

Fluffy bunnies? Who can match me in blogging? I own this blog.

I hate it when gamers say that. When playing online games, there is always a group of players who play purely to show that they are better, stronger, craftier, and more GODLIKE than every other player. These players are called dorks. Players who wanna be dorks say stuff like, "I own _____." ______ could be you after they kill your character, or a virtual house they bought with fantasy money. It is a power trip. Try it. Your ego gets bigger just saying it.
Tell someone you "own" them. Pick up a video or a coffee cup and say to it, "I own you." But say it with emphisis on own.

No comments:

Castoreum

Animal scent markings are notorious for smelling terrible. But castoreum is different. It has a musky smell that some people describe as van...