Monday, November 11, 2002

As a newly converted faithful Republican, I admire Woody Allen for his courage in facing the criticism that goes with dating a younger woman.
I want to try Tofurky for my birthday (which is on Thanksgiving this year) or Christmas dinner this year. All this Turkey Talk is making me salivate.
[How can I fit buildings into this conversation...Oh, yeah]

Let's tell some fables, parables, or stories to each other. My choice today is the Three Little Pigs. The one where the Big Bad Wolf would huff, and puff and try to blow the little pigs' house down. He could blow the brick house down though. Is that the true meaning of that funk song by the Commodores?

No comments:

Castoreum

Animal scent markings are notorious for smelling terrible. But castoreum is different. It has a musky smell that some people describe as van...