Friday, October 25, 2002

Now I am offended. I am too chivalrous.

chiv·al·rous: - adjective, 14th century
marked by gracious courtesy and high-minded consideration especially to women

Oh. No, I guess I don't show gracious courtesy to anyone, especially women. I ignore girls. I saw some cuties having a cigarette out back of the building I work in as I was leaving, and I couldn't even say "Hi." I did make eye contact. That is an improvement from the old Matt.

"high-minded consideration especially to women?" My attitudes are not so much 14th century as they are 21st. Although we do have a medieval club at school that looks fun to join. I saw a picture of the club posing all nobly with staves. I would bring a broadsword to those meetings. That would be chivalrous.

No comments:

Castoreum

Animal scent markings are notorious for smelling terrible. But castoreum is different. It has a musky smell that some people describe as van...