Sunday, October 13, 2002

I'm still thinking about much of what was said at Lincoln Library Saturday, as well as how it was said.
Whether I agree or disagree (and I do both) with Matt Hale, I thoroughly respect his right to speak. If White Supremecists want to openly discuss starting race wars, they should be able to. Just like if Anarchists want to map out their plans to overthrow the government, that right to speak should be protected.
Overall, I'm glad Mr. Hale got to speak, and I am glad the audience got to speak back, even if in the end it was Mr. Hale who acted more civilly.

I do agree with their position that the whole system is fucked, that the media is controlled and biased, and that the world is far out of balance. But it is not completely accurate to say that the Jews or the Blacks are behind all of the world's problems. Nor was that essentially their entire position. Maybe they blame the Arabs and the Japanese too, but left that out. Actually, the Japanese were mentioned.

Nor is it a viable solution to keep the races separate. It is just too extreme. But this idea of genetice supremecy is facinating. Where did it originate, and why is it still relevant today?

No comments:

Castoreum

Animal scent markings are notorious for smelling terrible. But castoreum is different. It has a musky smell that some people describe as van...