Thursday, October 31, 2002

I'm sorry, hung-over, and broke. This must be love.

Here are lyrics to a song on the radio (88.3 WQNA):
Life is funny
It is sunny
Bees make honey

I can't make this up. The sad part is this was the best song on the radio I have heard this year.

We have two new Beavers, Steve O and G? Let's welcome them to our humble weblodge. Share your ePinions with us. (isn't that word ePinions gay? I just made that up. Somebody needs to cut my head off with a ninja sword.)

Happy Halloween. I'm ready to acknowledge the spirits that we neglect the rest of the year. Ghosts, goblins, and witches, tonight's your night! Owwwwwwwwwwwww!

No comments:

Castoreum

Animal scent markings are notorious for smelling terrible. But castoreum is different. It has a musky smell that some people describe as van...