Sunday, October 13, 2002

I remember Chis Peopl was picked on by no end, by whites, and ever more so by blacks. I also remember the buzz in school when Scottie March stood up for Chris in the guy's locker room in Gym and told everybody to back off when Chris was getting seriously harrassed. Scottie March used to be a skinhead, however he was the farthest thing from a racist. As far as I can remember Scott was the only one to ever stand up for Chirs Peopl. There is a lesson in here somewhere, and I'm dissapointed that that Peopl didn't learn it. Maybe everybody in highschool was right - Peopl was a f'n nerd.

It might be an interesting sidenote to consider the originations of raical superiority, and how this this sick phenomenoh has carried over into today's times. I think it's best to get over it. Nobody's supriour.. Black or White. Cuban or Mexican. Kurdisch or Iraqi. Your'e all bunch of dumbasses like the rest of us.

Join the Club.

I'm also sick to death of these pop up ads that tell me my cpu's internet activity is being monitered. So f'n what. I'm not ashamed. Mom and Joe: If some outside organization reports my internet activity to you and begins some crazy blackmail campaign, please tell them to got to hell. (This spyware is getting under my skin)

No comments:

Castoreum

Animal scent markings are notorious for smelling terrible. But castoreum is different. It has a musky smell that some people describe as van...