Tuesday, September 17, 2002

Wow. What a coincidence, I just gone done watching the new Woody Allen movie and then I get on the blog and that's what the beavers are talking about. We think alike.

Personally, I don't judge Woody on whether or not he was a good step-father, but its hard to get past his sexual past when he jokes about it in all of his movies. There's always a little bit of sickness from Woody's personel life that he incorporates work. Lately, however, his films have not focused quite as much on his affinity for little girls.

What is it about Woody that you don't like anymore Joe? Is it stricly his personel behavior with his family, or is it how he seems to trivialize and poke fun of his past sexual indiscretions through his movies. Personally I don't give a crap. I don't think he's a genius, but I never miss any of his movies. Sure he's a pervert. OK he's more then a pervert, he's a complete sodomizer.

Movie Stars and celebreties I've been compared to: Sean Penn, Jeff Foxworthy, and lately James Woods. I Don't know who James Woods is.

No comments:

Castoreum

Animal scent markings are notorious for smelling terrible. But castoreum is different. It has a musky smell that some people describe as van...