Monday, September 23, 2002

Kevin Hankis mentions in his post that our nation is transfixed with "the obscure, the shocking," implying that we are a nation obsessed with cultural freakiness. I say hooray to our nation of freaks! I like the Pepsi and the sex and the nipples and Brad Pitt's hair, I just wish we had a news organization that could tie all of these elements together into one massive conspiracy story.

And I say God Bless America, because there is no reply you can give in disagreement to that.

Times have changed since Mike Mann got fired from BK. Clinton changed the stigma around getting high. It is now even cool to say "I maybe inhaled, but can't remember," like Rod "the Bod" Blagojevich. Senior Mann, you too can be President.

Mike Mann in 04!

No comments:

Castoreum

Animal scent markings are notorious for smelling terrible. But castoreum is different. It has a musky smell that some people describe as van...