Monday, September 16, 2002

Death and destruction! Death and destruction!

There is a heavy metal band from Downers Grove, Illinois called Novembers Doom. Saddam should really listen to these guys, cause he has his own surprise coming in November. Here are some lyrics to a song called, Not the Strong:

How many times have I fallen before you
How much longer can I go on
To raise to my feet, to try this game again
I often point fingers of blame

If only my mother knew the real me
Her heart would break, for I am shame
Not the strong man she raised from birth
A coward, a child, and a scared soul

I really think Saddam would break down and cry if he would just give these guys a listen. Powerful stuff.

No comments:

Castoreum

Animal scent markings are notorious for smelling terrible. But castoreum is different. It has a musky smell that some people describe as van...