Sunday, August 18, 2002

You know, Mr. Lanter is right. This blog is too much a sausage party. Don't get me wrong. I love to party. But we really need a woman's perspective here. Someone who will talk about how clothes don't fit right, or fashion trends in Paris. We someone who will explain diets that don't work, and comment on life with breasts that are either too big or too small. Who among us knows anything about relationships or the meaningfulness of sex? Will no one heed the call to talk about shopping? Can someone please explain to me what it is like to wear high heals or what the latest issue of Cosmopolitan magazine is saying? I mean, how exactly can I have a better orgasm in 30 days or less?

No comments:

Castoreum

Animal scent markings are notorious for smelling terrible. But castoreum is different. It has a musky smell that some people describe as van...