Thursday, August 22, 2002

SPACE BEAVER has arrived!

"SPACE BEAVER delivers all-out action, corny melodrama, and honest human emotion... all froma pig, a turtle, a rat, a porcupine, and, well... a beaver!"
Amazon.com Editorial Reviews.

"This is the best comic about a Beaver in Space that I have ever read!"
A reader.

I cannot believe I have not seen this before! Thank the Wily Beaver for showing me the way. For writer/illustrator Darick Robertson to be mentioned in the same sentence as Limey comic book writers such as Warren Ellis, Garth Ennis of Preacher fame, and Brian Michael Bendis is a great honor. I personally cannot wait to get my grubby hands on this postmodern ANIMAL FARM, that some say "is better than Phantom Menace."

No comments:

Castoreum

Animal scent markings are notorious for smelling terrible. But castoreum is different. It has a musky smell that some people describe as van...