Sunday, August 18, 2002

"Masonry is a cult based upon mediocrity and mendacity. It is elitist, racist and misogynist. Masons come firstly. The notion of masons advocating democratic freedoms and rights is pure nonsense. It is a deceptive lie. Their practical volume of the sacred law is the book for tyrants by Machiavelli called The Prince, or the egotistic selfishness of the philosopher Ayn Rand (a woman!), who advocated a might is right, laissez-faire capitalism with no regard for social welfare for the disadvantaged."

From the Freemasonry Watch website

Aaaaah, the sweet smell of fear. It tastes like chicken. Fear is what creates these cultish groups. I study fear and lies in order to know truth and love when I am confronted with it. It is a late Sunday night, and I tend to wax spiritual expansiveness in these quiet dark hours. I do have to work tomorrow and all, so I need to detach a little from the physical world for awhile. I'll be embarrassed when I read this in the sobering daylight hours, but who cares. Love and choices. Love and choices. That is what I see as important in life. There is always a choice, and we are all very much loved.

adieu

No comments:

Castoreum

Animal scent markings are notorious for smelling terrible. But castoreum is different. It has a musky smell that some people describe as van...