Saturday, August 03, 2002

I'm afraid I have to agree with the gentleman from Bloomington: That the America people shall be set free only under tyranny. That is why I love George W. Bush and Co., Inc., Ltd. It is in times without freedom and liberty when one realizes what freedom and liberty truly are. I can only imagine the horrors of an I, Al Gore administration; Populist rhetoric with no viable substance. Now is a great time to be alive because we are now all employees of the United States of Big Business.
And it warms my heart to see an entire news channel dedicated to publicly defending of the Bush administration (Fox News); that is the mark of a terrible - by terrible I mean good, like Michael Jackson meant Bad - leader. Only a 24 hour news channel and the conservative-dominated radio talk shows around the U.S. can awaken our mighty passions. And not just our passions for flag-waving, firearms, religion, and fear (because what red-blooded American does not love those), but also our passions for flag-burning, peace, atheism, and love.
Republican administrations are great. They teach us all how to scrape by on non-livable wages under the constant threat of war, death and suppressed civil liberties. Better teachers I have never had. If the Democrats would have won lawsuit for the Presidency, I may have remained under the illusion that the Democrats were the party of the people and the Clinton Years were rosy and great. I may have never realized that the Democrats have sold out to big business long ago to compete with the Republicans. Without Bush what would I have to rail against? Thank you, W, and I love you and your sexy wife and daughters.
This is why I think every American should watch Phil Donahue's bleeding heart leftist liberal talk show Donahue on MSNBC every night at 7 P.M. Central Standard Time while flipping the channel to Bill O'Reilly's religious centrist moralizing O'Reilly Factor every few minutes.

God bless America, O Lord enlighten us, crop circle makers beware my vengeful God, for He is just.
(and according to W's foreign policy the rest of the world, our allies and our enemies, can just suck it. And those in America who are not rich or part of a corporation can suck it too.)

No comments:

Castoreum

Animal scent markings are notorious for smelling terrible. But castoreum is different. It has a musky smell that some people describe as van...