Sunday, August 25, 2002

I want to thank everyone who contributes to The Wily Beaver. This weblodge was built, through hard work (and a flat tail), as a place where anyone, from any species, can show their ignorance. I applaud everyone who has made the effort.

Mr. Natale, it turns out that you are in the [bleeding] heart of district 22. Actually you are about left of center. Hey, I made a pun. Anyway, I live on the very western edge of the district, on 6th street. It reaches as far south as Outer Park Drive, north to Lawrence Ave., and east to MacArthur. I have lived in this area of central Springfield most of my life; This is my community, my people. It would be a diservice to them if I did not help Joe Lanter get elected to the County Board in my community.
We need your help to defeat the "evil" Republican Tim Moore. Thank you for your support.

Mr. Mann, you call yourself a journalist. Well, Bloomington has a wily and prosperous Independent Media Center. Why don't you get involved in that? The conservitive media has suppressed any sort of liberal or progressive ideas for long enough. At the very least, please pick me up a few issues of the newsprint.

No comments:

Castoreum

Animal scent markings are notorious for smelling terrible. But castoreum is different. It has a musky smell that some people describe as van...