Tuesday, August 06, 2002

Hello world. Here is my heart. Eat it. Step on it. I hold it out for you.

That sounds like Sylvia Plath, doesn't it? Except I wrote it. Ha. I'm a damn poet. It takes courage to admit that. Apparently I'm an Idealist too, according to the Keirsey Institute personality test. Did you know there has never been an Idealist President in the History of the United States. The Keirsey Institute people define four main different types. Blah blah blah. Like you care.
But I know that you do care. Just not about personality tests. You care about _________. (Type in your response here. With your mind.)
What do you care about? I would be curious to know, America. Who are you? Who am I?
What?

No comments:

Castoreum

Animal scent markings are notorious for smelling terrible. But castoreum is different. It has a musky smell that some people describe as van...