Thursday, October 19, 2006

Why the hell would brian get the Wily Beaver to post that it's his birthday when nobody ever reads the beav anymore? So pathetic.

Anyway happy birthday asshole.

Sooooo.... here's an update. I'm sick. I've got this wieird tasting phlegm taking over my reperatory system and it's driving me Bananas.

Portland is where I'm from now. I don't got that many friends and I don't got that many things to do and that's fine fine fine by me. I like the grey weather and I like my coffee strong and my beer bitter and my women wet.(it rains a lot here)

my only problem is this city's sense of fashion sense. It's like everywhere you go you're at a sonic youth show. these kids are all a bunch of wardrobe fascists. You go to buffallo exchange and all the men's button up shirts are the same just different colors.

The new tv on the radio is kicking my ass.

No comments:

Castoreum

Animal scent markings are notorious for smelling terrible. But castoreum is different. It has a musky smell that some people describe as van...